Spring is always the time to break out pastels, florals and flirty styles. In my opinion it’s the most underrated season of them all. I have only been here once at this time of year and the funny thing about New York is that EVERY season is the best. Well, maybe except for Winter. But It feels like anytime the season starts to change, I hear from locals that “(insert new season) is the BEST season in New York…just wait!”. I love that so much because it’s TRUE! The way everything blooms around here is stunning and you can’t stay inside with how amazing the weather is! Everyone is beginning to come out of their winter hibernation and there’s something fun to do every night! If you’re coming to the city this time of year here are a few of the must-do items to add to your list!
- Central Park Boat Ride – After lunch at the Bouthouse, rent a canoe and ride underneath bow bridge and see all of the cherry blossoms!
- Lunch at Laduree SoHo – Their back patio is COVERED in cherry blossoms, a great place for lunch! Book in advance as this picturesque
- Flatiron Building – The trees budding around here are stunning! Nathan and I love to grab coffee and a croissant at Eataly across the street and sit in Union Square Park.
- Champagne Cruise – The one I’ve done the most is by Classic Harbor Line! It’s a great way to see the city and takes you across the harbor on a 1920’s inspired yacht.
- Macy’s Flower Show – Inside of the flagship, Macy’s hosts a two-week flower show and the store is covered in them!
If you’re wondering what to wear for these occasions, I’ve got you covered on that front as well! I’ve rounded up under $50 options to dress the part, and to save your money for more important things…like macarons.
In the past year, Walmart has become one of my favorite places for affordable fashion. They sponsored today’s post so that I can continue to bring the content I do on a daily basis. I’m so grateful for the support and trust you put into me and our site. Thanks for reading!