*This post is an excerpt from our weekly newsletter.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can do so at the bottom of this post!
I’d consider myself a coat connoisseur of sorts…
or potentially a coat hoarder…
but, if I had to pick five, it would be this assortment:
- It’s really helpful to have one that feels fun, and that you can use as the final touch to a simple outfit: A Plaid Topcoat.
- The cold weather essential: A Full Length Puffer.
- Something that can be dressed down while pairing perfectly with your holiday outfits: A White Wool Car Coat.
- The most versatile overcoat you can own: A Black Double-Breasted Overcoat.
- And lastly, potentially my favorite way to top off a look: A Longline Camel Coat.
*From Left to Right:
One | Two | Three | Four | Five
Comments Off on The Importance of Picking the Right Coat